Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sons of Dorn

\Recently started playing Warhammer 40,000 as a way of taking a break from video games. I think I picked a good time to start having purchased my Black Reach starter set right before the 6th edition launched and adding some more stuff in the mean time. The army I started is pretty standard Space Marine army painted and constructed to fit the fluff and look of the Imperial Fist chapter. Apart from the color scheme having a nice appeal, I liked the fluff. The Imperial Fist are masters of defense, and very stubborn. (Even by space marine standards)





As you can probably tell the vast majority of my army is from started sets with a few devastator squads thrown in and a chaplain I found at a flea market for 2 dollars (got a bunch of metal mini's from there.)

My next goal is to add in some more armor (at least 1 or 2 tanks) and a Thunderfire cannon or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment