Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Lady Liadrin found! (first Reaper mini)

      So in order to make my high elf army unique I wanted to find some more interesting models for my special characters. Ones that more or less fit the Warcraft Blood Elf theme I'm going for. Lately I've been keeping my eye out for such things and found some mini's made by reaper that would fit very well for this. But I just haven't been able to get my self to order them. Today I found the one I wanted to use for Lady Liadrin, The Matriarch of the Blood Knight Order.

My reference picture of Lady Liadrin during the retaking of the Sunwell.

 The model I found reaper makes. Picture courtesy of their website.

The version of the model I found at my local shop.

Add glue and done!
     To be honest I was worried she would be to small or the wrong scale in any way and that's part of the reason I didn't order the model yet. Now that I know these models work I can order some more to make my army a little different. The amount of detail on it is great and I think its a fitting model for the character I need. I look forward to painting it now. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment