Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Deathshroud

     One of my goals this year is to start a 30K army. But the cost of buying Forge World resin has made me avoid it since Horus Heresy: Betrayal initial release. Today though I think I'm getting close to giving in. Forge World released their Deathshroud models. A simple variation of the Tartaros pattern terminator armour that I rather like. The armour is more mobile then the Cataphractii armour worn by other elite cadre's of Terminators, and seems to be rather plain with the exception of some extra tubes and studs to make the armour better reflect its origin.

    Another think I would like to see now that these guys are out is some conversions of them for Chaos Space Marine armies. I think the rules for the scythe's are more then reasonable and could be included into 40K. (Deathguard may take a power scythe for the cost of a Power Fist)

Now.... to wait for Mortarion.




No comments:

Post a Comment