Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

To much to do, so little time...


     Currently working on two things. One, finishing up the half painted tactical squads and scouts. Two, using an empty paint pot and mixing a color that will work as a solid highlight on the Averland sunset base coat. I also feel like I should get some washs from GW. They make awesome ones and I feel like its something I should have done a long time ago. I just don't want to place an order and pay 9 dollars to ship it for 8 dollars of paint. I think that is silly.

     Have time reserved off for a small 1500 point tourny on the 23 of Febuary. Working on a list with Lysander, 5 termies, Ironclad dreadnought, vanilla dreadnought, 3 tactical squads, and a devastator squad. All heavy weapons are lascannons or plasma cannons. But not sure if that brings enough balance for the tourny. Also need to start thinking about a new 2000 point list. suggestions?

P.s. Sorry for the short post. Its late... Tomorrow I will post full list for those who wouldn't mind critiquing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment