Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Magnets!



     Short post on a new, but slightly random project I did today. These to guys have had holes drilled in the torso's where their arms go. Magnets were then placed inside the torso's and on the ends of the arms. Now they can take any of the weapons present in this picture simply by snapping them into place. Tutorial tomorrow on how I did this if I have time.

     The reason for this conversion is I was sick of having to build list around sergeants with certain load outs just because I modeled them to look cool.  Power fist while sometimes useful are to expensive point wise for conventional use. I can also magnetize the special weapons marines in the tactical squads the same way. Really useful in the long run. I do however think it would be a waste of time and resources to do this to every marine as 90% of them will just use bolters anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment