Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

A day off! Thank the Emperor!


     Have a day off for the first time in 2-3 weeks so very happy. The ability to sit at home, watch The Hobbit on my xbox and paint is nice. I plan to finish as much of my Dark Angels today as possible as I want to have them tabletop ready for when they are needed. I've noticed I have a hard time bringing myself to play them after using my Imperial Fist so long. I'm just attached to my first army I guess...

Here is the first squad of Deathwing pretty much finished.
Some edge highlighting is still needed but not much.

    Was also very happy last Friday to order a pair of Deimos pattern rhinos. I should have gotten the 3 pack but didn't think of it at the time. I want to use Deimos pattern rhino's and tanks in my Imperial Fist so they have more then just a different color on the vehicles they have. My Dark Angels will continue to use Standard Rhino's and vehicles. While FW models are expensive and a bit harder to get in America, I like the different look they give my army. Just something as small as a rhino shape can make it seem a bit more unique.




    Lastly for those who are interested, a early version of the pdf cover for the Index Astartes "Update" I'm working on, and plan to use for campaigns and leagues in our local gaming group. Still debating how much fluff type stuff I should include into though if any. Don't feel like pissing of GW, lol.

Later I will be back to post progress on my DA, so until then, it is lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment