Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Arena of Death PDF

     So after some work and a lot of stuck in on a snow today, I finally have Revision 1.2 of this ready to go. Looking for some constructive criticism on the project. As someone who went to school for game design and simulation programming, It's been fun to work on as well as an interesting challenge compared to working on making rules for a video game. Will be play testing this more next weekend probably, as I want to get some balance issues figured out. Also need to get a hold of a Necron codex as that seems to be the only codex since 2nd edition I don't have on my computer. As it stands though the pdf needs a lot of work yet and certain bits of it may need to be changed.

If you like it, please share it. If you don't, please tell me why. If you hate it... well... be gentle. lol

Later today I should have time to make another post, I just wanted to get this up finally. I have the cover and several pages done on my project to update the "Index Astartes".

No comments:

Post a Comment