Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour completed!


    Well, one of my goals for the last week was to finally finish this guy! I loved the look and feel of the interrogator chaplains and I think this guy cam our really well. I used Interrogator Chaplain Seraphicus bits, Cataphractii arms/guns, Chaos terminator body, and the AobR Terminator Sergeants legs, and some bits from Deathwing kit. I think he needs some scripture and wording added to the shoulder plates buy I haven't decided yet. Either way I can't wait to play a game with this guy on the tabletop.

 Back view of the Chaplain so you can see his nifty cloak.

This last image doesn't really pertain to anything, I just found
this paint pot in my local gaming store and thought it was funny.
It looked like it had some issues and the dark gods gave it 2 labels...

No comments:

Post a Comment