Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

updates and sick days.

    Well, I somehow managed to get sick. Pretty much kept me in bed for the better part of my day off and today. I did however get some work done on my DA though not as much as I would have liked. My current focus for the day since I can't do much more then sit at my PC is work on some of my non modeling 40K projects. To better accommodate my plans I made a new page on the this blog that can be found Here!

     In the mean time I need to help my friend start a Tau army. With rumor mill saying they're up next for codex, we figured it would be a safe time to get some models before they can change price wise to much. Would also be nice to see more Tau armies on tabletops. The models are to cool to not be used...

No comments:

Post a Comment