Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Mage-Con Spring!

     Lately I've been busy trying to build a good list for the Spring Mage-con, which is this weekend.. I don't have many tournies in my area so I take the few I get very seriously, and I really want to win a tournament just for the satisfaction of knowing I'm actually good at this game. or something... My list is very offensive and siege heavy instead of the normal devastator/Lascannon gun line I normally run. Everything has transports or the ability to deep strike, and I'm fielding 3 dreadnoughts. Sadly the 40K tourney isn't until Sunday, so in the meantime I will probably be posting up about normal games that cross my path!

     Tonight though I will be testing my high elves for the first time in a small 1000 point game. I want to increase the size of my army but am rather poor right now and still have a lot of painting to do on what I have. Also I don't want to invest in new units until I have my new army book in hand! My goal is to have my army usable by the next Mage-con, which is actually only  like 4 months away? I should also have my Dark Angels Deathwing list ready by then for the 40K tournament.

     Speaking of my DA I still haven't gotten in the Cataphractii I ordered for the Deathwing Knights. I need to do some sculpting on them to get DA iconography on the shoulders and what have you before I paint them. Will also probably prime and paint each individual piece separate. I want these guys to stand with my Termy Interrogator Chaplain as the centerpiece for my DA army.

Will update again soon! probably tonight with pictures of the afternoons events!

No comments:

Post a Comment