Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tau Codex!

    For the record, I don't play Tau. My friend (Who also happens to be my fiancee's cousin) just started 40K and plays Tau. So I've spent the last 2 days updating the army list in battle scribe to fit the new codex. Then realized it would be easier to start from scratch and just make a whole new army list in the catalog editor. By the end of the week it should be postable on here for those who want it as well.

    I have to say though I'm impressed by this codex. All of the new abilities for me as a marine player make the prospect of playing them rather daunting. They aren't a push over army in this new book at all. While they still have their 1 weakness of assaults, they have things like supporting fire making assaults more risk for charging. Heck, even the vehicles can take an upgrade to get "Supporting fire" and Overwatch abilities. We plan to fully test the new rules, hopefully today and I will post a full report on how they play from my perspective as a space marine player.

     Also going to be posting the scenario idea's for the campaign sometime here soon. Needed to add some extra craziness and free for all missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment