Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Making my Deathwing Knights (Part 1)

     I finally got in my Cataphractii armour for my Deathwing Knights. So without further ado! Part 1 of my adventure to make them.

Shields all mounted to Cataphractii arms and bitz primed.
One shield was painted to test color scheme.

The models themselves put together and primed. Some
parts are left off until after painting so I didn't have any
hard to reach area's.

Getting color on the Knight Master to get an idea of
how they all will look when done!

Knight Master finished and 4 normal knights to go...
A lot of details on these guys and the resin models have
many hard to reach places...
to be continued...


1 comment:

  1. Your terminators are looking great! The Cataphractii fit well with the Knights, and you have done a good job merging parts from the Knights kit with them. I have a squad kicking around here, and might try to do something similar...

    ReplyDelete