Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Deadzone unboxing and Rebel models


     So my friends copy of Deadzone came (along with my rebel force) and I was amazed at how much stuff they can fit into one box. This box wasn't as big as I thought it would be, and I had mixed feelings about this. But I guess it's okay if all the stuff fits inside safely.



Side of box with all terrain contents


Signed piece of artwork


Inside the box!


Play mat. Or giant mouse pad...


Terrain sprues


4 of the 5 card decks. They forgot to send the Mercenary deck.


Rulebook. It was surprisingly thin.


Bits!


Rebel models and some mercs built up.


I don't know what he is but he's cool.


Rebels all assembled!
     Pretty cool box over all for what was paid. The plastic/resin stuff that mantic uses is still a bit frustrating and I wish they would use normal plastic or resin like GW. Still much better quality then the Kings of War stuff I tried to build though, so that made me feel better. So now with all these built this week I get to sit down with a friend and play it, and see if it's any good. If anything the terrain is awesome! So yah, totally an awesome box set. The amount of models you get is awesome and some of the marauders (orks) are fun including models for what would be a good meganob. Also commissar ork!


No comments:

Post a Comment