Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another tactical squad.

     Probably last actual hobby update before I move on Thursday. Everything is packed up and these models are about to be. Was at the comic/game shop in town and they had 1 tactical squad left so decided to pick it up. First tac squad from the new sprue and I'm really impressed with the bit selection, though a bit sad about how many MK-VI armour. I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't like the beakie helms..


Squad assembled.... mostly...

Squad Sergeant

Special Weapon and Heavy Weapon guy.

     Full squad actually assembled. I did use all the set of mk-vi armour. I can't stand mixing armour marks in most cases. Not sure why but it bugs my OCD. Might post one or two more updates that are smaller before moving but doubt it. But as soon as I'm moved I'll have a better set up for both modeling/painting and gaming. So it's all worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! If no one locally likes beakies, I'll happily trade Mk 7 bits for any you want to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete