Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Moved!

     So I'm finally moved and entirely lacking internet in my new place at the moment so may continue to be slow on the updates. Nothing to show today and not a lot to say. Will probably be placing an order this weekend for some of those fancy new knight models, and some terrain since I can finally have a dedicated gaming table. The real question is do I want just a few knights as allies or a whole force? Oh the important questions of tax return time....

     In the meantime should be some updates on my fantasy army as I try to get it ready for my groups Blood in the Badlands campaign. Don't like paying 10% painting taxes for unpainted models and can't afford to let those pesky forces of destruction to have any advantages....




No comments:

Post a Comment