Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Skulls for the skull tank & Bray'arth Ashmantle

     So while still putting off painting this Land Raider for my world Eaters, I've still been adding skulls of my fallen foes to it. The new edition is the head and helm of Commander Shadowsun who died in a challenge with Kharn. In the end the Tau managed to get a victory but it came down to if Kharn would die to over-watch fire against 4 fire warriors. He did sadly.... But still killed shadowsun so that's what matters! Skulls for the skull throne!

     I also started work on the model for Bray'arth Ashmantle which I'm painting and then probably giving back to my friend. Or I'll keep it and it can sit on the shelf next to Vulkan. Not sure yet, but starting Salamanders isn't something I want to do, models are cool, just don't want to much power armour on the shelf. 




Left Dreadfire claw

The base and legs. Needs some dirt and gravel on it
to complete it other then that I think it's good.


The torso!

Right Dreadfire claw

     And finally here it is held together by sticky tac just so I could make sure I have the pose right. Need something that looks like fire coming out of those barrels I think so might search on web later. I like the idea of old Bray stomping on chaos and xenos and just torching everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment